Thursday, September 6, 2018

Katie Cullen, Your 2018-2019 Capitol FFA Vice President

Hi my name is Katie Cullen and I am your 2018-2019 Chapter Vice President.
I participate in High School Rodeo and I have multiple SAE (supervised agricultural experience) projects. I have market hogs, horses, and goats. I am currently enrolled in our Veterinary Science and Agriculture Leadership and Communications classes. I am super excited for this year because I am in charge of all of our committees and I can’t wait to see what fun events they have planned for us. I want to make this year something to remember for not just myself and not just our chapter but for the community. I am graduating this coming June and I can’t wait to see our chapter grow from now until then. I hope to make an impact on our future members because they are going to be the ones to carry on our chapter. For you readers, I hope you come to our blog with open hearts and open minds, because without you as community members we would not be thriving they way we are today. Thank you.

1 comment:

Flowers By Zion Belcastro Its that time of year again! When little lambs are born, and everything turns green again and the lands are full...