Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Your 2018-2019 Capitol FFA President

Hello, I am Conner Arnold your 2018-2019 Capitol FFA Chapter President.




I joined Agricultural Science during my sophomore year. When I stumbled upon these classes I had no idea how far down this amazing path I would go. I found out just how much fun and experience I would get to have on this ride and I don’t regret a thing. To tell you a little about myself I am your typical high school band nerd. I am enrolled in the Carson High Blue Thunder Marching Band as well as the Blue Thunder Concert Band. But I’m not just all show tunes and valve oil because I decided to join FFA and I think it was the best choice I’ve made in high school and I will carry everything about this wonderful experience my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers By Zion Belcastro Its that time of year again! When little lambs are born, and everything turns green again and the lands are full...