Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Red, White, and Blue are the colors of the Flag


Well hello there! My name is Ivy and I am serving as your 2018-2019 Reporter! I am so excited not only to be the Reporter for the Capitol FFA Chapter but also for my senior year here at Carson High. I have been a part of the Capitol FFA Chapter for four years now. Last year I also served as an officer. Throughout my four years at the high school, have participated in many extra curricular activities.  Things such as the Ag Program, NJROTC, Orchestra, and Speech and Debate. This year as a senior I plan to partake in all of these activities as well as many more activities outside of school. For my senior project I have chosen to raise, breed and show rabbits. I have never raised animals before or showed them and this was a great way to stay super involved with Ag as well as teach myself key skills. Aside from raising my rabbits I am also working hard and training myself physically. After I graduate I do plan to go into the Navy. Joining the military has  always been my biggest dream and in my eyes it is the biggest way I can serve. So I am working hard both outside and inside school to physically train my self. While I still am in school I try my hardest to be as involved as I can be with all my extra and intra curricular activities. Along with being an officer in the Ag Program, I am also an Officer in the NJROTC Program. I Love the work I do for the NJROTC Program as it also involves community service and strengthening my self as a leader. I have a lot planned for all of my clubs and organizations while being busy with my own person life. I am looking forward to an amazing year in not only the Ag Program but also through my senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers By Zion Belcastro Its that time of year again! When little lambs are born, and everything turns green again and the lands are full...