Thursday, September 27, 2018

Stationed by the Emblem of Washington


Hi, my names Alexsandra Knowlton and I'm the 2018 - 2019 Capitol FFA Treasurer. This is my second year being an officer and that just means I get to hold a position, yet again in a chapter that I hold near and dear to my heart. Outside of FFA I play for the Carson High Tennis Team holding the second doubles position. I also enjoy managing for basketball in the fall because I love the sport and love the people I'm around. The same goes for FFA because I know I have met lifelong friends who will continue to support me throughout all my endeavors. FFA has also helped me grow as a leader in an unlimited amount of ways. I feel more comfortable in large groups of people now as well as being able to command a room of my peers with the respect I exude. I enjoy competing in plant based CDE’s and look forward to challenging myself and competing in an LDE (Leadership Development Event), such as Ag. Issues or Extemporaneous Speaking. With my plans for my future in FFA already spoken I’ll move on to my plans as Treasurer. As Treasurer, I hope to inspire our members and instill a drive to succeed that is unstoppable. I can’t wait for all the fun fundraisers I’ll get to come up with, with the support of my officer team and Mr. Mann.

Sincerely, Alexsandra Knowlton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers By Zion Belcastro Its that time of year again! When little lambs are born, and everything turns green again and the lands are full...