Monday, September 10, 2018

Stationed By the Corn

Hi there! My name is Zion but everyone calls me Z.
I recently moved to Carson City Nevada last January, I previously lived in Oroville California and lived on a ranch. I attended school at Las Plumas High and was an active member in FFA since my freshman year. I was apart of the Livestock Judging CDE and hope to start a new team in my time here at Carson High. I am a junior this year and can’t wait to meet all my fellow members coming into FFA. I have a goal to see a growth in our organization while I’m here. I always try to have a positive attitude and I can’t wait to start this year as our chapter Secretary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers By Zion Belcastro Its that time of year again! When little lambs are born, and everything turns green again and the lands are full...