Friday, September 8, 2017

Who's Stationed by the Plow?

Hi, my names Ivy! And I'm here to tell you a little about me myself and I.First I am your 2017-2018 Vice President! And I'm very excited to be that and to serve our chapter in every way I can with that role. However if you would have told me my freshman year that as a junior I'd be a chapter officer I wouldn't even know what you were talking about. I joined Ag my freshman year of high school. I wasn't active in it my freshman year. To me it meant nothing and I wasn't interested in going to meetings or participating in much of anything my freshman year. However as a sophomore I was more comfortable as a student and in all of my classes. I began to take Ag more seriously. And I started to get more and more into it. Throughout the year I went to meetings and started to see more and more the importance of the program and all of the students in it. As I meet more of the students in Ag I feel more and more at home which i didn't think could be possible! I was excited when I ran for a chapter officer because realized that was only the beginning. But when I got Vice President I was ecstatic because it meant that I would have more power to do things to help our chapter. As Vice President I am looking forward to all the things we  can do as a chapter this year! I and our fellow officers have some great ideas on how to help grow us as a chapter and grow you as the student. Yet another thing I am looking forward to growing in our SAE’s. The reason why I feel it's important to grow in this area is because even to this day my SAE is still a very basic one:taking care of my dogs. As the Vice President I want to expand what we do for our SAE’s. With all of this being said I am excited to be your Vice President this year. And i'm looking forward to watching everyone of you grow the way I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers By Zion Belcastro Its that time of year again! When little lambs are born, and everything turns green again and the lands are full...